Friday, December 5, 2008

Layered Cake


This is what I put: Whip cream, Chocolate chips, Chocolate rice, Philadelphia cream cheese, Cocoa powder.


Oh yea and almond xD At the sides.


Another one, almost the same thing.



Tadaa :)

I don't have a loaf pan... I have round cake pans.. So I bought 2 loaf cakes at Giant. Quite a bad idea because its too sweet -.- But overall, its =D yummy
Fattening food.. fattening food.. Unhealthy eh? Let's see. I shall think of good healthy food to make. Ahem. Hehe.
Awh.. Tomorrow gotta make my cookies.. For Lak Yi ( Singapore aunt, Lian. ) and for her to bring back to Singapore for my another aunt and my grandma ☺
So....... in that case..... I must make ultimate not sweet, just nice =) Wooh, gotta get working tomorrow morning.. she's going back tomorrow. Evening.
So.....................................................................
Yea :P That's all.

No comments: