Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Hours

Hey...... people!
I've been quite busy these few days.
Chung Han stayed over the day before yesterday.
Went to 1u with him and mum yesterday.
We walked seperately, Han followed me.
It's quite impressing this time he didn't dash off and simply touch things etc
And he had to hold my hands everwhere all the time. Huahaha
Used up my Pizzahut voucher from NIE.
Wheee! Gathering is on 26th night at Han's place ^-^
Gathering........... Miss it man!!
Presents.... Look under the Christmas tree!!
Dinner.... We're having turkey after such a long time! I forgot how it tastes like.
Christmas this year is gonna be great.
Oh right, I've filled up the whole box full of things, yup they're my own presents >_^
I've chucked in so many things. It all started with eoe photoframe and the big box given.
Hahahahah!
Hey it's fun you know, you have to siok sendiri.
xD
Heheh
Attending Life Chapel for Christmas service this time on Christmas morning.
If St Paul, its on the eve and till very late.
There will be a play. Interesting ^^
Do you hear a new song on my blog?
Yea, it's 'NSYNC, remember 'NSYNC?
Title is Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.
Can't wait for Christmas!
Enjoy!!

No comments: