Friday, December 12, 2008

modnaR

Hey people, my piano is working kind of good already!! ^.^ My dad did everything to solve the keys problem, he exercised the piano for 1 day he used the hairdryer he used the vacuum cleaner he did all he could and.... I was helping xD Ps, did it yesterday before tuner came. HAHAHA!!!!
Cuz it costs AT LEAST RM8++............................................... *-*
And who knows, that tuner so lansi -.- don't even wanna just fix the other 2 problematic keys, he did one example for one of the problematic keys. He said he wants to do all -,-
Okay nevermind, he charged us 0sen.
But whatever man, I love my wonderful antique Japan made Yamaha M108 series second hand piano!!!
WAHAHAHHA!!
Was bought second hand for Jann, even before I was born. Huhu!

Ahead are pictures took from Jann's handphone =D except.... Animes =P


Cookie monster


I didn't know I made a heart shape cookie


Special A!


This one's from Ouran High School Host Club, known as Honey Senpai.. He's the loli shota type. Means, he's way much older than he looks. He's kawaii =D I love the way he calls Haaaaaaaaaaru Chan! OHSHC is recommended to watch for anime lovers ^-^

Lucky Star. I'm currently watchign this =P

This girl from Lucky Star is so cool, she's MMO and anime freak xD


The Chocolate Cornet!

Caramelldansen! Wahahhaha


Me and my pet in LGP =P



Picture credits to Jann -.-

She's trying to take


All kinds of


Retarded natural insane


Scenes!

I was trying to stop her but she still can take so nice picture -_-

This looks like wack head! Hahahaa

Nyaaahhhaaaaaaa!!!!! I guess you're wondering whats that on our face. Hahahahah
!!!!modnaR ........................ Random!!!!

2 comments:

Janning said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Jesslyn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA soooooo insane hahahahaha