Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Wallpaper :D


Click to enlarge, then copy and paste into your computer, if you like this image ^-^
I'm currently using this.



Soon, I'll be switching to this! =P Click to enlarge

Today I went half day with AFC outreach.
Carefour Kepong and Ikano.
Nope I didn't peform this year.
I was smiling when I saw people in Ikano gathering a crowd :)
I was just a supporter. Go kelefeh. Hehe.
So at Ikano, I met Chung Han, Aunt Wendy and Suk Suk, then Joseph Ong.
Coincidence =P
Joseph naughty, didn't join also. Haha.
He in school very....... I got no comment.. I visited his blog once or twice, don't dare to go already. Hahaha xD So naughty
I love this year's camp tee, very nice, love it!
Credits to Tsu Ann, she's our shirt designer =)
So at Ikano I met with parents, then after watching AFC peformance, I follow parents. Then go home.
Oh my gosh xD now I'm watching NTV7, this live concert. Emil Chau rocked the begining!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Pheeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!
High dyy xD
I guess I wanna learn his beautiful song on piano >_<>
My piano rocks toooo!!

No comments: