Monday, December 1, 2008

Banana Cream Trifle


This is what I did last night for dessert. Heh, 10pm dessert xD


Trifle without pudding.. How do you think it tasted like? xD


Wasn't as bad as I thought, but still, it's jelak food. If you eat the one in the smaller cup, it's better. It's the right amount. And you won't feel jelak.


This one, 1 cup for 2 servings. I ate half for supper and half for this morning's breakfast.
Suitable for couples xD


I had no recipe in mind, I looked around the kitchen and I used what is found.
To make them into a recipe, this is what I can do.. I'm not sure about the amount, but anyway here it is =P


Erm.. The 'banana cream trifle I made' recipe:
Ingredients>


◙ Anchor Non Dairy Whipping Cream
◙ McVites Digestives (digestive biscuit)
◙ Grape Jam
◙ Banana
◙ 1 tbsp Confectioner's sugar

◙ 1 tbsp vanilla essence

1) Prepare serving cups =D Smash 1 piece of digestive biscuit and pour it in the cup. One cup one biscuit.
2) Whip the cream. I put a tin and fill it with ice, then put the bowl inside the tin, then only pour the cream. I used very little, about half cup. Serves 4 or more.
3) While whipping the cream with an electric mixer, add the sugar and vanilla essence. You can add flavourings or colourings at this point. Make sure you whip at high speed.
4) Slice the bananas. You can slice according to the shapes you want. Slice some normal circle pieces too. Decorate the cups with it.
5) Squeeze some whip cream into the cup, then add a piece of the circle sliced banana, squeeze some whip cream again, and repeat till you reach ¾ of the cup, then pipe out some swirls, according to how you want it to look like.
6) Mix a little whipped cream and some grape jam together, put in the piping bag and squeeze out bit by bit to decorate.
7) Chill it before serving. It tastes better >.^

And phew, there you go! I listed it out xD
Don't stuff it with cream, it's bad -.- If you have pudding, wa la, use it! =D
Mix and match, be creative, enjoy!

No comments: