Monday, November 17, 2008

And then smile smile smile

See I told you.... Not the first time la -.-
Camp was awesome.. Yeap, in the previous post I said I will end up posting all that fun experience right?
RIGHT!! ^^ but.... Not now lar... so sorry, not yet... I'm so sleepy =.-
So... I hope I'll get the pictures? yea..
So this camp was quite relaxing la...
Ofcourse not like what I thought..
Like last year I thought it'll be fun, end up very tiring and suffering..
This time thought I'll be even tougher but end up quite relaxing.
Ok anyway I made many friends again.
Let's see... my patrol..
Brandon
David
Jesslyn
Kenneth
Daniel
Xian Ting
Ariff
Julian
Timothy
Ok I don't know why la but it feels as if I met many new friends haha
My new friends I made are David, Kenneth, Ariff, Daniel.
Oh yea I emo'ed during last night of camp... Actually cried la but when no one see's.. hmm so..
We had guests!! =D It was kinda nice, they were staying beside our campsite.. camping too.
Okay I'll try to get the pictures if possible and my first spot is Khoy Yan's blog haha!
You always post it when you get it, right? ^^ Haha ;)
I love camp and all my friends ☺
Enjoyed the weather ;D and everything!
It's still so itchy -.- My legs, hands.... the bites from different types of jungle friends and I think, a bee sting HAHA!! It actually made me cry??? ><>
ok it's not funny. Heh, it is la. Funny me haha!
Oh this camp made me independent.
I go to ulu dark toilet and bath my own, pee alone, brush teeth without sink hahaha and everything la haha fun la
And Daniel kinda cute, he don't dare to walk the first during treasure hunt walking at the 'jungle' tracks after the vietnam bridge haha, then I ask why? He say because I'm not that stable... -.- Er okay hahaha they funny lar...
Mostly all I walk first one :P Hey cool you know..
Hey fun la I love it so much... I came home only cry infront of my dog -.-
Like usual again! Haha... Poor Turffy ><
Wa campsite there have to walk so long so high so.... tiring! Haha! Breath catching..
Ok la I wanna catch up everything online... So till here so far then.
Waiting for this weekend for my dear psp xD Soo Mei will give that look, that LOOK at me ahhaha ><><
K la, hope I will write a formal post about what we did there.

Thanks for reading! ^^

No comments: