Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whip Cream

Cream......
I bought 1 litre... have to use it up after 4 days when you open.
And it whips about double, as in the amount.
How now brown cow..
I some how have to use it all, haha, creaaam!
Yummy, yeahh, fattening, gulp, yeahh.
I want to play Crazy Kart man, why cannot download one..
TopSpeed forever closed beta, when will it open? And now cannot play, so many months already.
Fine, not really. It had test drive in Malaysia.
Quite of invited many Malaysians to play.
Okay back to topic, cream...........................
I'm still thinking, when shall I open it.
I shall eat cream for 5 days =D
-.-
I think I'll really prefer the canned whip cream.
but so little and it costs more than my 1 litre one.
Oh well, maybe I shall make something interesting..
I'd want to do some piping ;D
Woo yeahh, I have colourings you know, but only red, considered pink too.
Hehe, good for getting cancer -.-
Crazy eh, my interests involves so many bad things for your dear body =.-"
Weiiiiiiii!!! I'm suppose to go One Utama tomorrow!!
Nooo, what happen?? Why all can't one...............................
Hope got last minutes =D
-.-
Hey I think I might wanna end some crap.
Useless, sad stuff -.-
Poor thing man, sad, sad.
Why so like that le?
You ask me? I ask you le.
I don't know what I crapping.
Heh, sorry!! xD
I'm also confused.
Nevermind, back to cream again.
Who wants to try some of my bakings?
Seriously, you meet me, I give you.
Only meeting in places to hang out, park also can.
You wanna try you wanna try? =D
Hang out with me laa, you'll get it.
* Poor Jesslyn -.- Sad case, sad case..
You don't like cream, I have cookies.
Making it again for my Singapore aunty and then make some for my other aunty and my grandmother, my aunty will pass them when she goes back to Singapore.
Crunch crunch*
Aiyak, crunch crunch one. Cannot put cream -,=
Haha, okay la. Maybe I'd like to think of what to make.
And till then. =)

No comments: