Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fever @,@ xD

I'm sick. Since yesterday actually.
First, my bones had that weak feeling, then I realised I have fever.
Mum dad say should be because of the bee sting, let it react. Yup.
So I have fever, mild flu, headache, little sore throat..
Now le, mild fever, mild headache, everything la haha.
Oh, my hand bengkak until so pain -.-
Don't know if the sting is actually inside.
And all the bites still itches so much =.-"
Hey I love Final Fantasy ;)
Okay back to topic.
So yea.. sick, plus nothing to do, so bored at home, still dreaming about my psp..
Janning disagree me buying.. but hey, she said if I earn my own money I can buy so she made me start all that savings..
I only earned RM180 myself... but hey, not easy at this age because I find job also underage -.-
And no friend wants to teman me.. I'm lonely as usual.
Okay... Hmm.. about 2 weeks more.. And I shall wait and see ;)
After one over year... hey it can't stay this way, it's called: pending =D
Hahahaha I gila le..
Too sien plus lazy to sponge my fever plus avoiding scary panadols plus waking up when sun rises. Plus eat eat eat find food to eat.
Somebody teman me la....... Actually I don't really wanna go out also, don't know what to wear all bites eeeeee -.-
But of course I wanna go out lar... No problem.
Cloud rocks too =D
Sorry.. I'm sesat. Ok so I was talking about... oh ok ok I referred back xD
I wanna continue this.
So, just about 2 weeks more.. maybe everything ended, but it's the beginning of everything.
Hey you! Remember what you promised, to go online. Hahaha. I'll show you what you can't receive through phone that time.
I dreamt last last last last time ago you went online hahahahahahahahahaha! Not funny.
I really dreamer la... plus all that sien'ness.. Pn Gan sang to me the 'I must be dreaming' song.. I don't know that song.. xD
Hey you know sometimes I can't differentiate dreams at night, day dreams and real life? Think too much already. Haha xP
So yeap. You unleashed my deep abilities. Doing a book for so long, and my first time, and it turned out so good :D and you made me wait, and I'm still waiting, and I will continue waiting. Hey thanks for keeping the book nicely ^^ Hahaha I bet you didn't wear the bracelet, sure scared lost or dirty, right?? Didn't even write your wishes in the stars -.- Heh, actually I will do the same too xD
Hey............................................... You haven't meet your lil self yet.. Hurry la, 2 weeks more. I'm counting. Haha.
I will prepare them, let me think by what way first. Haha.
Hey wait, then all these while you think that comes in one only? Eihhh its not alone =.=
You don't buy a sock dude, you buy a pair of socks :D
I didn't know you didn't receive that picture till 2 months later -.- Hahah!
Anyway, all the best, remember what I told you in the book. Wahahahahhahahahhah >=D
-.-
^^
=3
xD
Jesslyn udah giler..

Thanks for reading! ^^

No comments: