Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I dream, I dream and I kept dreaming

Dreaming of the same main thing but different things almost every single night.
This early morning after my dream when I woke up in the middle of the dark, I was smiling and laughing, saying, hahaha Jesslyn, don't forget about this dream in the morning! Remember it! Remember it! And I went off to sleep.
And when I woke up, first thing that came into my mind was, hey wait, I remember I'm suppose to remember my whole dream last night, I know it's about what but I can't recall what happened. Oh no...
So I took a bath.
While showering I was thinking deeply, what was it, come on, try to recall it!
And then I slowly recalled some of it.
Hahahahahahahaha I laughed at myself xD
Was so......., cute!
I mean, hahah!!
But I mean it's so cool la. =P
I guess maybe it's because the days are getting closer, just a few more days to Hope.
I call that coming days Hope.
Why? I've been waiting already one whole year for the coming days. ;D
So yea, it was quite a cool dream, a comedy one too, and a really improving one.
First of everything. =P And it was really funny. Cuteness xD
It all started at my school's bus 'lebai'? Yea, and it was quite funny, you know, funny.
How am I suppose to explain everything? My brains are not processing the words from all that pictures and scenes. xD
But anyway, it was a really long dream. Many stories and scenes, but the sad thing is, I can't recall all. Only the beginning which I just said. And ofcourse a lil more but its quite blur.
I can't even remember what I dreamt few days ago, but I only know what's it mainly of.
Oh, but one of the dreams, not the same thing, well all mixed up, I dreamt dad and mum carrying all the Christmas decoration and the Christmas tree into the house and my expression was =D =D =D =D
Haha! Hey I thought it was in real life, till this morning in Tesco I saw a few Christmas trees, then I remembered, oh wait, it's my dream -.-
Haha :P
Yeah, people like me, dream dream dream.
Couldn't stop thinking. Brains forever doing something.
Dreams.... right, and imagination =D
Yeaahh.
Dream people, dreaaam! Make a wish this Christmas! ;D

God Bless!

No comments: