Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holidays

Hey there!
Actually, exam finishes tomorrow..
But tomorrow's subject aint as important as others, it's art and PJK.
So... I guess I will be going to the scouts' year end camp?
Briefing is tomorrow..
And I'm suppose to go ou with friends but...
Well yea I said before I planned it already, since weeks ago..
So now my plan is destroyed -.-
They are going, but I can't....
The time given at Neway Karaoke is 1pm till 5pm...
I know, skip one hour only what? But... how to go? Alone? Cant.. :(
And then they for sure sing all Chinese songs -.-
So then I planned to go McD for lunch, chat with friends, maybe walk a bit, then go home..
But the question is.... WHO? I don't know man.. no one can... T.T
Sad la... Oh man, I was actually unaware about the fact that tomorrow is the last day of school for me in the year 2008?!
I kind of didn't think of it..
Sadness.... I'm going to post an emo post one of these days...
I have to go now I'm rushing to watch Olivia TV2..
So yea a small update.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: