Monday, November 10, 2008

East Ocean e-Imaging

Thanks for the special prize I won few months ago, I planed what to buy already.. Haha
Later I'm going to Maybank and complete the deposit of only RM0.30 hahahaha
I won RM30 voucher, I spent RM24.80, shipping fee is RM5.50.
Left RM0.30.
Haha ><"
Oh and I'm doing this for the 1st time, and I don't know anything, and I'm going alone.. Let's hope everything goes fine :P
Okay but anyway, this Christmas will be great... ^^
I planned to get my psp at lowyat on the weekend after camp... which is the third weekend of November.
I downloaded many many many many themes and games and stuff to fill up my psp already.. Haha!!
And oh my gosh!!! I really didn't know the game Taiko no Tatsujin also has the portable version, as in for psp!! Hahahaha so cooooooooool!!!
I use to spend RM1 or 2 for a game at the arcade :P
Cool holidays... :P
But yea anyway thanks EOE... the stuff I spent to use up the voucher is 2 unique photoframes..
Other than that they're like all more than RM30.. -.-
So yea when it's being shipped, I shall just straight away wrap it up and keep it deep inside a place where I cant see, then put a reminder on my phone, during Chrismas day, it shall wake me up with that reminder hahaha I'll be so energitic to see what's inside haha.
Well although I basicly know what I ordered ><>
Oh yea, I also won the RM5 print voucher but I didn't claim it because you have to drive all the way to their place at KL just to collect the voucher -.-
Haha okay la, got to get ready for later 0.o I'm going Maybank aloneee!! Ahh!!
Nothing to ahh lah :P
Haha okay, that's all for now.

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments: