Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scouts Camp: Dusun Eco Resort, Bentong, Pahang

November 14-17 2008.
Now the bee sting on my hand made a big funny bengkak on it -.-
pain also, and the bengkak pushing my finger bone, so it's in a funny position haha
1st day of camp.. what can I remember..
Hey wait, sorry ar, everything is unsorted well due to my bad good memory xD
Halangan commando thing was easy for me, I like it so much, like playground haha, I told Soo Mei my little story of my imaginary playground with wood and ropes and ladder and everything like the halangan commando and stuff, she gave me that face again xD the -,- cute face hahahah
Then what else.. Oh no.......... I forgot!! -.-
Oh yea, first night I slept 30 minutes only, really, I remembered the time on my watch.
Why le? Flu lo..
Then actually the other day, night walk.. was quite like.. enjoying the night jungle ^^
Wasn't scary, wasn't dark, got AJK every maybe 20 steps away, and was a short distance..
Then AJK flash light to the path also, got light. Haha.
Compared to last year's, whoa last year... 1 person alone, walk with total darkness, slip and fall, loose the track, dunk your leg with mud, AJK so so far away and hiding behind one haha xD
This time you walk 2 by 2, with AJK around, plus lil light.
Oh I love the moon wei... Every night first thing I do when there's no roof, I look up the beautiful sky :) The moon was awesome, so bright too. And on night walk that night, I was the first of the 2 by 2's to go, so I lie down on the basketball court and watch the cute stars, although it's cloudy and only 2 to 3 can be seen but it's still very relaxing ;)
I made good friends with Dusun Eco Resort. I keep smiling. Haha
Then the jungle trekking this time was nothing hard la, wasn't raining, wasn't seriously watery and muddy, only 2 hours walk, and yea nothing tough to cross. Gunung Angsi last year was quite challenging. For me la.. was my first time also.
Oh I love the vietnam bridge =D I love it I love it I love it haha! Center there shaky one haha!
Then we went rakit instead of flying fox T.T!!!!! The flying fox there is long le, plus I never went on one before..
And! No rock climbing and abseiling, is it abseiling? haha aiyaaaa but will be so cool man!
Oh during jungle trekking, got a few really giant trees you'll pass by, they're awesome man..
Oh and at night walk you can see fire flies!! And 1st night at camp site I saw one too, was so cute!!! How long since I never see them!
Oh yea!!!!!!! How can I forget!! I saw a goose! A GOOSE! Is it? Should be laa, there was one, the treasure hunt, we have to cross the vietnam bridge and the tracks, the one Daniel was leading and say he scared ask me to lead xD
Yea so when finish already, at the mini wooden 'bridge' at the small stream, I looked to the right and saw a goose, a something and something, I don't really know what's it but, AWWE!!! I showed my patrol the cute goose!!
Hmm.. I don't like the stairs to the campsite -.- I don't think anyone likes it. So tiring you know -.-
It's even harder than jungle trekking, really. So breath catching and steep and so many stairs -.-
The toilet was quite ulu la, no lights for the first 2 days, but still, it's nice, better than last time one, flooded with flies, the termites, and then there will be a peeping tom looking at you each time you bath one... a big ass spider T.T Can't wash off -.-
Oh...................... my patrol sketch during malam kebudayaan.. I guess the audience like it, we performed twice because the guests living beside our campsite came to join us.
I was Paula Abdul, is that how you spell? Anyway I don't watch all these, no Astro also, and so I don't know what does she do. We had no rehearsal, just brief what we are and then tadaa.
Julian was that, I don't know what's the name, the one that can stop time hahahaha I guess everyone likes his role man... So cute man!
And Kenneth is iron man, HAHAHA! I didn't watch, I don't know all these one, but was also so funny xD Ohhh!!! HAHAHAH!! during the sketch, our sketch is about audition and stuff of superheroes, our MK theme was something like superheroes mar. So then the other judge I forgot is it Xian Ting who is the joker or Timothy who acts as Justin Yong, one of them ask, so how did you became iron man? Guess what Kenneth said.
' I don't know. One day I was ironing the clothes then I suddenly became iron.' Something like that hahaha!! I laugh like mad only xD was so funny
Then Ariff was superman. How cute la, he wore grey underwear outside but his shirt covering la, he said in the sketch: I know superman suppose to wear red underwear but my mum asked me to change my underwear so I change lo. xD
Something like that la :P
AJK's sketch was great too, different sketch but something like the Campfire Hakuna Matata during August. Hahaha a lot of 'ah?'
And then for the games we played, they're Honey I Love You, Big Wind Blow, what else... one of our activity was Morse Code. During morse code, all dark mar, just flash light. Then My site was Kenneth, Daniel, me, Ariff and Xian Ting, we were shining the torch on the booklet to see what that code represents. Suddenly a big big long legs spider jump on the booklet, and the torch was shining like spot light on it, Hahahahah!!!!! Everyone blast off!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!! We were like so close the the book, finding and looking at it, suddenly a big spider jump there hahahahah!!!!!!
Oh, poor Brandon =( He had fever before camp, fever and flu... and flu during camp, and uncomfortableness with his stomach... :( so sad.. Some more he patrol leader, a lot of work.
Oh yea, first time I enjoy camp so much. I bath ultimate clean, enjoy what is there, use what is given, protect myself form bites and harms, especially jungle trekking haha, my usual technique of trekking =P But this time better.
I only got bites by our friends lo this camp. And a bee sting like what I also mentioned in the previous post.
A lot of itchiness... Scratching everywhere up till now -.- was suppose to go library with mum, but I don't know what to wear haha.
Oh, and first time I so energetic and staying strong in camp. One of the day we were all wet, raining heavily and etc. I wasn't feeling cold, just cooling. Bathing super cold water, I felt warm instead. So cool. Maybe because I slept 30 minutes before that day, so my patrol they say scientifically your body will produce even more energy? Don't know. And maybe because I already had a bad flu that night.
We built gadget on second night. So I was extreamly tired, I just help to flash the torch light for David at the beginning... I closed my eyes and rest it, then after that I became so energitic as if I slept for 10 hours already. Haha funny man.. before that I was so dizzy, eye half open, can't concentrate on anything, what people say, my brain didn't process, walk also like not straight. HHAHAHA!!
Then after that I helped to build gadget too. Poor Ariff only helped to take rafia string, so I taught him and ask him to do too.
Yer.. I miss camp so much wei.. Haih..
On the day when it was raining heavily, after the rakit thing, we played in the green pool for a while. Played something like captain ball but in the pool. Haha fun wei. But only few minutes T.T Cuz rain getting heavier...
About sleeping... The tent... I love it man.. We used the provided stuff there. Forgot what it's called but we have a few at home too :P
was so big, so nice. And this time I didn't bring sleeping bag again. I brought the travel mat, the blue mat, dad say proper way to use it is put the mat then put the sleeping bag, very nice one. but for me the mat is enough la. so comfortable you know.
Hey I love camp la.. and the AJKs and my friends and the jungle and the toilet and the bridge and the stream and the bamboo and everything la..
Funny eh, now I'm thinking about camp so much more than psp. Haha. Getting one this weekend. Finally!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!
And I didn't spend money for almost more than half year, finally I stored enough money, just nice! Haha.
Eh the jambatan gantung ah.. I don't knwo why I call it vietnam bridge, I thought I remember seeing it somehwere in the site la haha so don't ask me why xD It's my fist impression cuz it was the one I first saw ><
I will post up pictures from the site and if I receive camp pictures I'll post it at the same time too.
And currently this is all I can remember about camp. Hehe...
So till here then

Thanks for reading! =D

No comments: