Thursday, November 13, 2008

I just wanna cry cry cry

I don't wanna go camp... someone help me... T.T
I wanna learn like all of them in my patrol how they fong fei kei....
Eeeeeeesh!!! And my kor not going.......... and my jie is AJK, she herself will be the one killing us...
And we will be blindfolded into the jungle alone then feed mosquitoes, snakes, ghosts....
Bernice!!!!! Why aren't we in same patrol.............................................
we planned already one lar..............................................................................
Hey.... I was so exited for this camp...
although it's going to be so..... strict..
Soo Mei told me herself...
Shooooooooot lar.... and.... I'm not suppose to be here!!! I'm so gonna rush later...
Ahhh!! I don't wanna go!!! please!!!! someone!!!!
Anyone!!!!
You!!!!
Please sms me...............................!!!
Yeeeeesh I somehow dream my buddy will sms me.....
~Tears tream.... down your face.... I promise you I will learn from my mistakes...
Tears stream... down your face and I.................
Lights will guide your home...
and ignite your bones.... and i will try to fix you...~
Someone fix me.....
someone....... help meeee!!!
Janning!!! how can you!!! I'm not gonna be at home!!!
You're gonna read this when I'm in Dusun Eco!!!
Ok I'm so crapping here right now lah..
I'll come back posting all that fun experience I had..
Yeah 'FUN' i wish... hey true lah, before you suffer, you'll like hate it, after you suffer and when everything ends, you'll like... I love it!!! But HEY!!! Its still 13 Oct!!!! Please, 17 Oct I LOVE YOU!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I wanna SCREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
Well.... Pray I won't get bitten by our dear friends in the jungle..
Pray it rains... So that it wont be so hot...
Pray that everything will be fine..
~Lights will guide you home... and ignite your bones... and I will try to fix you...!~
I love Coldplay... Thanks man.. you have such a song to suite my mood.....
-.- I'm so crapping here!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh
I was pulled ok not really pulled but because too lil people going camp so 3 of the AJK ask me to go...so... I didn't wanna go to this camp...
But....yes... I'm going....
Okay fineeeeeeeee.... Thanks for making me go camp.. or I won't go to school that day during SPM... to gao tim all the menu, food, stuff to bring because so many people fong fei kei..
And saw my buddy bear, yea the one I play with each time I finish my exam paper...
Was looking at me 0.0 was soooo cute la.
Thanks for making me go to camp okay...
Just pray time will pass as fast....
Thanks for letting me meet my cute lil bear...
I'm not bringing it to camp...
I sked I dirty or lost it...
<:)
God Bless All..
I'm so moody now... I wanna cycle... its night... I don't care... I'm already crying inside.....
Fix me man... I'm still repeating that song........
Oh yea I haven't told you yet..
I grated my finger, the nail, and a bit of the meat inside the nail... the soft sensitive one... Bravo me...
Yes ofcourse it hurtsssss
And one morning my left whole eye was seriously irritating so red and ultimate pain..
Than right after that day my right eye, also the same, left down, that spot... also dam red..
Veins like can burst...
Gosh.................!
Oh ... AND...
Have anyone felt electric shock?
I did... I thought it's my finger suddenly just shaking.. So I put back my hand at the switch -.-
Clever me...
My hand was so.... electric feeling for 1 hour...
My hand wasn't wet at all...
Oh I was aware it's electric when I put my hand and try to on the switch again, then I gave that irritated look at the switch, cuz I put my hand there but it sizzled me and I can't reached to press the switch on..
Then I realised... oh wait a minute... I think that's electric, Jess...
What the man.................................................................................................
Quite a cool feeling... Don't worry, I'm alive...
Yish I'm so emo... so many of them fong fei kei..
Raaaaaaaaaghhhh!!!
Gahhh!!!!!!! Wrahhh!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!
I wanna go to Puay Chai tomorrow....
Shoot! Why Cikgu Tan retiring??? T.T
Gosh I appreciate you so much lahhhh!!! But I can't even appear to say bye to you tomorrow!!!
Yeeeeeesh!!!
Do you know how your voice lead me in karangan? I love you man.... Luckily Liu lao shi not retiring..
AIHHHH!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry T.T......
Sorry for such a ........ moody post.... T.T
But I really appreciate that you read me even till this point of the post...
Really, thanks...
Thankyou... ;)
*sob *sob

Thanks for reading yea ;)

No comments: