Sunday, November 2, 2008

October Fest ☺

Or shall I say Oktoberfest.. Well, it's celebrated by Germans, where beer will be real cheap.
So they had it in Malaysia.
We went beginning from the year 2006. It's held at 1 Utama rainforest.
Usually, Intaller Musikanten (something like that) will have peformances, but this year, just normal local singers.
I can tell, for the past few years, all the senior citizens can enjoy and stay up late while the teens just sit and watch(not so hyper la) whereas this year, it's just totally opposite. Haha!
Having Germans to sing, to peform, it's more traditional and all... Oktoberfest... Germans!
Yea but oh well, the teens really did enjoy themselves :D
Okay la, fair fair, the older and younger people get to enjoy in alternate years ^^

2006


This is the RM1 beer - Warsteiner

Ja ja ja!!



Intaller Musikanten (something like that? ><)


I don't really know why that was there.. haha, but got 'models' too


2006, I was primary 6. I don't know Ju Kit yet. Then this year I found him in our family pictures. Hahahahah!


These are for buying.


The 'models' I was mentioning ><

Look man, the German guy sat with us for quite a long time ;D



We laughed like mad... Ali is a great entertainer... Really. (He named himself Ali as a nickname since he's in Malaysia ;) )



Hahah, cool leh... Ali drawing my dad. xP



Artist, artist :P



Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam seng!!

2007


Haha, Taiwan Shih Lin chicken pulak.



Local people peforming German dances. (I guess)


Man I miss the 'Chicken Dance'!



He dancing



Te daaa!! (2006)



The pork



Counter


2008


Me and Chung Han



Human. I know you know that. Still read some more.. haih. hahaha ><


Eh, this is 2007 i guess... all mixed... -.-



2008



yeah this year



Ju Kit and Yuan Ping like so emo and sien looking haha



Beer beer people clothes floor :D



One ghost shaking



Hahahahha so cute!!


Man, poor fella T.T


Look at the queue


:)



Click to enlarge. Laugh.



Eh a lil same as 2006.

Anyway it was second day's pics



My beloved.. but drank 1 bottle only -.- and first time Heineken. Wahahahahha!! Didn't get high or drunk before. Not even a red face. I don't drink alot. But well, cool man, I can control ;)



Another one
















Uncle, Han, Me







Heh, sesatness ><


Kay la I got to go for now... Additional notes: 2006 few gulps of beer, 2007 1 bottle, 2008 1 bottle. Haha once in a year thing.
Thunder hunting me!!!! Kay kay I'm going off!!
xoxo Oct Fest!! We wait for you each upcoming year!! hahahaha!!!
Okay bye!!!!!

Terima Kasih atas bacaan tadi!!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm there on the event on saturday....is one of the best!!! cheers!

♥ Jesslyn said...

haha, cool u went Penang's Oktoberfest, the Germans were there haha :P Thanks anyway ^^