Saturday, November 29, 2008

Anime World Again

Do you know... I liked anime when I was like standard 4, and I kinda 'cut cut cut'!! As in cut it out.. I don't want to LOVE it so much because I'm afraid if I get too addicted to it..
So yeah, it worked, I'm not anime craze after all.
But yea I still have an interest in anime.
And recently, thanks to my friend who borrowed me his hard disk, I love anime now -.-"
As in, I really want more after watching one, more and more.. -.-
Going to watch the last episode of Special A tonight.
I've been watching it whole day, I got my eyes straigned too xD
And watch from psp some more. Haha, crazy.
That time dad say, you crazy ah, poeple watch as big as possible and of all thing you choose the smallest screen to watch.
HAHAHA true don't you think? >.^
-.-
So..........
I downloaded Windows Vista to my psp. Quite many stuff inside. Interesting.
And games, I think I need games.. I'm a bit bored of Innocent Life, well currently la. And all my racing game, all, got lacks one.. As in, Hotwheels one is nice but very long to finnish 3 laps and its hard to get 3rd or higher position, then if you get already, you have to pass another I don't know how many more with high position to unlock 'Turbo', and if you get 4th or below in second round, start all over again. I yo..
Then Burnout a bit insane, crash here bang there actually I don't get what they are.. -.-
And then ridge racer le, I don't even know if there's any goal for it, or even what other tracks, its all in Japanese! Aih yoe..
Then in my friends hard disk drive theres also manga, haven't started reading but I will, when I finnish Special A, read while listening music. See la, anime again.
Hey at least I can control myself from Final Fantasy and all that anime, haha, if too addicted ah, I tell you whole Speedy shop all Final Fantasy collections in my hands already. Wahahah! Even that ring. Hehe >:D
Yer, my mind so cartoon now.
So, anime.
Ighh.... Haha!
But hey, dam nice kay. I like it. Haha, like only ahh.
Okay, done!
I occupied my waiting time by blogging, was waiting for Special A episode 23 to load in youtube, I don't know why don't have that episode in the files.
Bye! ☺

No comments: