Monday, October 19, 2009

1st Day Of ...Camp? :)


This is what we got.
From IBM:
- Shirt for Wednesday field trip to FRIM
- Water Bottle (now I don't have to search for one :P)
- Cute note pad :P (I like it so much! Thanks Ryan Khong for switching with mine! Was originally orange. Ee :( But Yay I got pink :P)
- Bag pack
- Paper folder (noo, I bent it! -.-)
- Camp activities guide/intro book
- IBM pass (oh buddy I look bad -.-)
From One World Hotel:
-Water
- Wooden box(parents like it :P) that comes with..
- Black pen
- Black paperclips (I like! xP)
- Black ruler (nice :P)
- Plastic eraser
- Black pencil
- Black mini staple ( so cute! xD)
- Sweet Cravings sweets

And yeah. IBM is so awesome. Although IBM used to be few steps away from my house? I've never knew what IBM was about but I've always used IBM blue building as a sign that tells, hey, thats my home down there! :P
IBMers are so cool. If there's a career of my type available I'd definitely wanna work there!
Good location too! Like my school! Haha :P
So there are 40 lucky students who are selected for the camp.
Awesome man how I actually got in ;D
I wrote the essay like half hour before passing up, I was actually planning to give up on it because I didn't know I had to pass up that time.
So it was recess and I went running around like dungu, sweating like wooh! And I had to call my mum for her IC number, and thanks Kadri's sis for helping me sign my mum's signature. LOL ahem! Fake signature! xD
But however, my parents kept telling me. You think so easy to get in ar? This that. But my mum knew I will get in one :)
Then when I unexpectedly got in, my parents were like more happier than me man haha!
They kept telling me I will enjoy myself like mad. I'll have buffet. I'll get a lot of good stuffs. I'll just enjoy fully. But Janning was telling me all the negatives -.-
Hahaha so to be average, expect less.
How would I know, my parents were pure right -.- For once. Hahaha.
Full expenses paid by IBM.
And we have our camp at One World Hotel function rooms.
Have quite a few tea breaks. Nice.
Have buffet lunch at CinnAmon. Like wow? Best buffet I've been to in my life man!!
Seriously, you can get so many yummy food there!
For today, I took sushi, raw salmon, turkey ham(love it), beef, chocolate cheese cake(love it), cheese cake(awesome), marshmallow(they had chocolate fountain there :D), honeydew, raw oysters(man they're large), scallop or abalone thing(awesome), choc chip ice-cream, salad with ceasar dressing, choc cake, some weird stuffs also actually. But I didn't eat until I was full. I took so little of each. Haha. (I call All These little -.-) Hey but really, wasn't full. Was just well fed. Hahaha.
Some other buffets, you get some food where looks so good but end up tasting like some I don't know what. But.. I guess this buffet is quite nice :D Still got a lot of choices actually. Love it :P
So.
My group, named 'Transforming Octopus' (-.-).. And Joel aka Tuck Meng is the only one from my school who is same team with me.
Well, I don't think I can do much for the Lego project, the others overtake my job -.-
Oh well, nevermind.
Oh right, we visited IBM building. So cool! :D We saw the server room at 15th floor, looked like giant cpu's there man. You can even smell the hard disk smell. Lol really. It smells like my computer's smell -.- Haha okay lame.
This Ignite camp is... Awesome. I don't think it's a camp to me man. Like a vacation. Haha.
Usually camps are like, uff! Mountain hikings, camp with muddy wet tents, pumpings etc. Haha.
Kay lah, got to go :)
Till then!

No comments: