Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 2 :D

In the morning, we had games again.
One of it was writing your first impression of any other people on their backs.
So sadly, my paper fell of my back, it had many words on it, then this guy thought it was his so he took it and asked someone to paste it on his back. And so I got his really empty paper. Boohoo, so sad!
And Aslene said she wrote 'good mummy' so whoever is having that paper, eh hey, that's mine you know -.-
So sad, I didn't get a chance to see what people wrote for me.
Who knows maybe I'd win also? Kadri won for getting the most different discriptions written on his back.
But anyways, after that, we played Power Up. I grouped with Chalystha.(did I spell it right? xP)
We got 4621 points. But didn't win. Hahaha so sad. Hard work man.
Oh right, and Chalystha don't remember me, haha! I recognized her as my kindergarden friend.
Many people I know they're from the same kindergarden as me but they eventually forgot about when they we're small. Haha.
Then Naomi spotted me during the 1st day, like what a small world! She's also selected for this camp! Hahaha. My primary school friend and same van friend :D
So. We did our project, just began today.
We had a great time thinking.
And while they we're all talking and discussing, I kept quiet and think my own.
End up when I got my really brilliant idea and shared with them, they were like woeeee!! Jesslyn!! I thought you were so quiet and all, and you found the idea!! Clapsssss*! Hahaha.
Seriously I don't know I could think of such a great idea :D
It's about the problem that we only have 2 motors, they are used for the wheels already.
We still need a motor to collect and put the rubbish down.
But I thought of a brilliant concept which doesn't need a motor ;)
Currently a secret. Wahaha. :P
And this Tuck Meng was so busy doing the software for the robot. -.-...
So. For lunch today, I mainly got full by eating loads and loads of salmon man.
Wooohooo :P Awesome food they have la. What is this man, so awesome!
Got seriously everything from the world kinda thing. Hahaha.
4 days of buffet, fat-nye!! Hahaha.
Going FRIM tomorrow.
I'm so tired already. My brain had been working whole day. Hahaha.
Wooh, gotta get a good sleep tonight man. What a dream I had last night -.-
Have to wake up real early tomorrow.. Yawn*
Alright, that's for now.
:)

No comments: