Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My First Day Of PMR :B

Couldn't sleep last night. I don't think it was because I am nervous or something -.-
First, I drank too much water.
Took 2 hours to drain them all off.
Went toilet 8 times before I fell asleep. Yeah I counted! Hahaha.
Then, received messages.
From one to another.
Now I know so many people care <:P
Thanks!
And then... From 2am onwards. Flu. Wasn't surprised. I had a feeling it may come. Didn't expect it at 2am la -.- So yeah, sneeeeeeeeeze like crazy, cannot sleep, eyes all feeling irritated and red. Oh man. Wore jacket, still no difference. A while later, sweat. So... I'm cold yet feeling hot. Hahah. Sneeze like mad, crazy -.- First time man. Almost all the way. And yeah stupid air cond leak. Water drops -.= What thaaaa. Anyway, morning I waited for my dad to be awake and go to the kitchen. So when he on the lights, I went out. Quite early. Alarm haven't ring yet. Told my dad I neeeed gingerrrrrrr........ Luckily there's some in the fridge. Like wow, I don't like eating pure raw ginger man. But oh well, since that cures, I have no choice. But I like it. Better than any flu pill. Awwh. They don't taste bad, just pills are never good for health. So yeah, he sliced me a thin slice of ginger. But anyway after that since I woke up earlier, I went to the kitchen and do it myself. First before that, I ate my bread and drank my milk. Then go take the ginger and slice another slice. Ate 3 grapes thinking inside, 'here's vitamin C for immune system'. Hahahahah. And ginger, 'here's my best, instant, natural flu aid :D'. HAhaha seriously I myself laughed. And I also took hot water in a bowl and a few drops of tea tree oil. Sniff the water vapour thing. Don't know la. Jov let dad tried before when he had flu mar -.- Don't know if it actually did work but all I know is it made my mucus flow more and made me sneeze -.- Hahahha. Anyway, all of that worked. I mean, right after that, I'm all fine. What a night -.- But I feel very energetic. Yep, sleeping few hours makes you more energetic than sleeping long. And oh well, time to my first paper is coming.
Monday, I borrowed a book from school library. Can you believe it?? I didn't know that what will come out for exam are actually in the books. -.- What the!! Hahahah. I thought language is language, it is so wide. How would I know, 'tatabahasa' is all I need to know to score 30/40 -.- So imagine, being so ulu without getting any knowledge from out there and only knowing so many things at the last minute -.- Anyway, last minute studies are important to me. Even the very last minute before I step into the class. Yeah, I will remember one. All I know is, I did my best. Regardless of what comes out later on, whether I know or not, I did all I could. And I'm satisfied even before the paper already. Although even the 1st question I got wrong -.- I still feel proud that I worked hard and did my best. Even though majority of us studied so hard for form 1 and form 3 novel, they came out about form 2 novel -.- Well I still feel satisfied. I don't look at the result. I look at the progress. :) Dad also said to me this morning, don't worry la, all you worked for won't be wasted one :) Although most people look at results............. Nahh. To me, doing your best is what counts. ☺
Mm hmm. So.
I must appreciate my PMR days man. Only 5 days of my life. Treated as a PMR student, well served. :P So many had prepared to come out with questions for us candidates. Haha :P
Oh I love the pencils, pens, ruler, rubber that they gave us. Awesome, I fell in love with that particular pen! Nice quality :D Right, not to forget the 'majlis' they had for PMR candidates. Awwe :B They served us lunch and prepared videos that motivates us. :B
Quite cool la. PMR is once in a life time experience too.
Well, next, I need to prepare for my upcoming papers.
Do the best I can.
And yeahhh, Study as if I didn't pray, Pray as if I didn't study :D :D
And do my best, and leave the rest to Him ;)
Thank you machi! You helped change my thinking so much! :B

No comments: