Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fourth Day


Hi people!
I love IBM man.
I won the sticky notes, so cute, love it! We were playing human knots. Funny :D
Then the rubik's cube, the girl who gave the speech was suppose to give those who answers correctly but so many answered at the same time so she just randomly threw the prize around and I'm one of the lucky one! Hahaha wheeeee! Kadri got it first. I got the last one I think? There were 4 or 5.
I love it! It's awesome!!
It's smoother than the original Rubiks man. Awesome. :D
Then actually for the human knots game we got 1st prize, but I like the 2nd prize better, the measuring tape, the yellow flower thing. So I was just randomly telling him about it. And after that game he showed his dancing and all, so they gave him both the sticky notes and the tape. Then he went, Wheres Jesslyn? (flashes his tape thing) And I went 'swt -.-ll' Haha so bad T.T
But after that he gave his to me. Awwe, thanks man. He already have one actually, from 1st day I guess. Yeah he got loads of prizes man. Haha.
So.. Tomorrow is last day, so sad T.T!!!!!!!!!!!
So gonna miss it so so much. I love the food. Huhuhu.
And I will be going school in the morning first tomorrow.
Awwe last day of camp :(
Huhuhu noo...........................................................................
Sob sob.
Haiz.
See ya...
<=)

No comments: