Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jeremiah Grown Up! :P

Hey there, I bought Dymo Caption Maker today at Popular. And I did my specs already. It looks freaking weird. But it's good that it ain't really slipping off now :)
I'm in love with my Dymo Caption Maker man! :D
IBM Ignite Camp starts tomorrow. Exited! o.o
Had a chat with cousins just now at Skype.
Jeremiah was at Wei Aun's home. And when I heard Jeremiah's voice, woe! :D
He grown up man! :D
He said many people said that too. :)


This was what I did to my poor hamsters while giving their cage a clean up :P They all so squashy!

My first time using Dymo. The 'h' is being pressed a bit lightly -.-

I got attracted to it when it first came out but it was very expansive at that time I think?
Because when I saw it at Tesco the other day it was RM49.
So I bought it at Popular with a member's discount of 10% :D

I just love it!


I just love all my craft gadgets man ;)

Alright, I got to go get some sleep for tomorrow.
Good night! :)

No comments: