Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Great Day ;D

Hello people!
I had a really great time today.
First of all let's start from the beginning of today.
I went online this morning at school.
Then me, Keertana, Kadri, Joel and Ryan went to this hidden room from the door at the library, it was filled with computers and 'junks' around. So I learnt what part of the computer is for what and what's it called... I wanted to be an ICT prefect quite long ago but didn't know how so hopefully I can be as soon as possible and hopefully I have enough cash to buy the uniform. Haha.
So.. After that we came out of that room and we're at the library.
So we spent time there till recess. And along the times we were together, we had loads of chatting together. Hahaha.
Then after recess I went to 3 Siantan instead, all the way untill the last period. Hehe. Awesome la. So lucky teacher helped me, she said I was quiet so she won't report me. Hahaha.
Had a long chat with Christian and Keertana.
And then when it came to noon, it rained so heavily. The rain was so nice to see. Just that it really rained so much and wet the whole area. And of all day and time it rained at the time I had to walk to Keer's house and then walk to Ikano. -.-
So.. I only have one set of my baju kurung, and I definitely cant get it wet.
Then this Keer made me walk in the rain.
I had been screaming and shouting and screaming off for fun so loud, but the rain was awesome enough to cover it. :P It was just so cool, the rain made me freeze, I screamed so crazily for almost the first time and it was so long ago since I had the chance to go crazy and scream! Hahahahaha! ;D ;D ;D
Well but I got my whole bag wet, uniform and shoes soaking wet, my precious song book, my ram, my wallet, my.... All my stuff la. All wet. Even my extra clothes I brought -.- Okay at least it's only 10% wet :P
So I walked with Keer to her house, changed there, and then her mum fetched us back to school. From there we walked to Ikano. We only waited a few minutes when we met with Christian and Kadri.
So we ate at Ikea. Chatted for quite long. Had fun chatting. Then we went to the music instruments shop opposite Popular. We spent so long over there too. Played the piano there, the guitars... Had lots of fun also. Then at 4.10pm we left Ikano and walked to Keer's house again. This time, 4 of us.
Had awesome time at Keer's house man. And I met Milkshake today, haha! Keer's cat :) He's so cute! And very manja! Hahaha.
Had a really great time man seriously.
Had been playing around, chatting, having fun, singing, playing instruments, composing a tune for my lyrics, randomly playing songs on Keer's piano, awesome la.
Christian is really really fun. I've always wanted to be his friend since he came into our school. Looks like the time finally came :) His guitar is awesomeee.
Kadri is another great friend to be with. He has really lots of talents too. You name it, he can do it. o.o
And Keer, my dear mei. She just somehow always had the key to open me up la :)
I love you all man.
Ahh hugzz :)
And honestly, I never knew my lyrics is good? I seldom compose either. Really rare. Thanks for the compliments people :)
And you know, I finally know why I always needed time. Time, time, time...
I need to spend time with all my passions. I have such a really wide variety of passions. I had been leaving them all aside finding time to spend with them. And now is the time again where my passion for music takes place for now temporarily. Come to think of it, oh man, I have a really wide interest in such a big variety of things ><

That's one big reason why I don't play games on the net you know, I actually learnt a very very very big lesson from my preloved PSP. I never regretted buying it. It thought me a great lesson. It really woke me up. And it's not that I don't like playing games, I love them, but for some reason, I just don't wanna waste life on games and they really occupy most of your extra time. If only I am given extra time everyday, I'd want to do a lot of things. Including playing all the awesome games I had been missing out. And watching all the shows and movies. Ahh. I prefer to balance them all out. And the negative trait is that 'Jack of all trades is a master of none'. Haha, oh well. But I'd rather enjoy my life with what I do then to be a master of only one and don't know about other things. Not my type. I love variety. ♥
So that's all for now.
:)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments: