Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IBM at FRIM

Today we went to FRIM.
We went to what I went before, and the canopy walk trail... I noticed they changed it a lil!
They made them like staircase only -.-
And I forgotten I had not been moving or exercising for months because of PMR, and so I just hike like the usual me.
Then While hiking up those unnatural path, I got lack of oxygen.
I just stopped and took a rest.
But didn't work, my breathing got more and more shallow.
Then, I started to see blurred images, then got half blacked out, then got my both ears blocked, as my vision gone worse, like so black, can hardly see, can hardly breathe, felt so helpless to my condition because no one had any aid kit around or anything..
I was sitting down already la, can't even stand up.
They asked me to put my head down, yeah I usually do it when I lack blood in my head, but I felt so weak I don't have much strength to bend down too much.
Then they asked me to try to keep swallowing.. So hard, because I was lack of oxygen and I desperately needed to breathe..
So actually I asked my friends to wait for me but they waited a short while and continued.
So everyone just passed by, only a few of the IBM mentors, Kendrick and the FRIM big guy Michael were with me.
Then Aslene's backpack, Ai Pei was carrying it. She passed to me right before the hiking part.
It's heavy because there are 3 bottles of our water and other of her stuff.
So yeah. This mentor guy helped me carry it. The photographer mentor guy. Then he continued up.
So.. While I was half lost in sight and hearing, the people with me were trying to help me out..
So.. Ken gave me water.. I tried to drink.. As I said, I needed air.. Ahhh! So hard to drink or swallow.
Then a while when I got at least a lil better, we continued.
There were so many helping hands.
While hiking, my breathing got more and more shallow, and I sounded like people with asthma! -.- Breathing with that sound man. Gets louder. And it felt like my breathing pathway was half blocked.
The mentors took short turns to help me go up also but in the end the FRIM guy was the best, he managed to super power me up. Hahaha! Thanks man.
Then I slowly got better as I rested. Drank my water. But the photographer guy with my friend's bag went up to the bridge already. So Ken helped to carry my bottle. Then I was quite okay when going up the bridge and all already, so I took the camera and took pictures while on the bridge. Notice board actually said it wasn't allowed. I remember seeing that the other time I went there. Haha but peace, I ain't the only one :D
So... I really wanna thank the people that patiently helped me at the point I was so seriously weak, really half dead kinda thing. Haha! A big big thanks to all the IBM mentors, FRIM guy and Kendrick. Thanks :) I really appreciate it and I don't know what will happen if you all weren't with me :)
And about my post title... I had been having quite constant low blood pressure.
I know it used to be very normal, or even at the higher normal, not lower.
I haven't been going for all these since I was studying whole day for PMR.
And I ate breakfast before I left house to IBM, and ate tea there at FRIM. So I already had some energy in me I guess.
And normally during normal days I sit down and get up also I feel dizzy and sometimes have sparkling black dots vision, sometimes black dots until I can't see at all.
So yeah.
I totally forgot about the point that I ain't normal, and so I walked and hiked like the normal me when I was like hiking up Gunung Angsi at Ulu Bendul. Hahaha.
What a cool experience. One thing I don't get is either I had been having real mild asthma since small, because it ain't the first time I feel breathless. It's like a lot of times. But I have never go to the doctors and all so yeah, possibly, maybe? Who knows.
Here are some of the pictures I managed to take, I didn't really had the chance to take good pictures. T.T sad.
And sorry for messed up pictures, not ascending! =/
Anyway enjoy :)


This is like the last picture I took, in the bus.
Kadri and Ryan gone hyper and crazy.
Haha, yeah I was crazy too. We all were. Most of us.
We sang like crazy people on the bus.
First time all of us loved traffic jam. Haha!

This was stream sampling, and the guy on the right is the big guy I've been mentioning as the FRIM guy.

Went to this steep path twice today. The second one during treasure hunt.

The Crown Shyness. (all of us heard China Crown or something! So we got it wrong for our questions in the treasure hunt game -.-) Second time seeing this already.

This is Aslene.

The photographer mentor.

I was taking the picture and the other hand holding the something. Haha I look weird.

That's me on the canopy walk.

Love the awesome view from the bridge.

The canopy walk way.


Tuck Meng, Kadri, Ryan.

Tapir model thing in the 'house' we were gathered at. And this was like the first picture taken today. Picture by Aslene. Haha.

Big palms. Once again I see them :P
The girl there is Rhonwyn.

The... Cocoa tree?

The Ghost Fingers tree, yeah, we have it at home! Haha.
Booo! Lol :P

Alright that's all for now, getting late. And I'm getting real tired already.
Till then :)

No comments: