Monday, October 12, 2009

Wooooooooooooot!

:D :D :D
1 day to freedom!!!
I tell you...... RAHHH ;D ;D ;D
Yeaaaaaaayyyyyy!
For 3 years we've been preparing for the 5 days...
And it's the fifth day tomorrow!
My last paper ends at 9.40am!!
Woooot!
And to my dear machi, thanks for teaching me!!
Your teaching is always most effective man..
You make me confident in getting A1 for maths. Hahahah :P
Just some how your teaching is the easiest to understand, remember and learn :D
Maybe you got it from daddy. Hahah.
You know this morning, dad told me.. Maths is my favourite subject :D
I was like... No..... Not for me........... :(
But you know, I really learnt a lot of things within this 3 weeks of studying.
From no knowledge of all those, I actually fitted many many new things in my head :)
And PMR thought me a lesson... To listen in class and don't take studies for granted -.-
Hahaha. Yeah man, and I also learnt that I can actually find knowledge through books.
.........
.......
....
Like what the!!!!!! Hahahaha. Seriously man... As in.... Because I actually never studied in my life. It's just amazing how I got through UPSR with 5A's man! :P
Machi!!! You the Manning! Lol, I got problem already -.- And I seriously got a lot more blind than before, due to putting books in front of my face for weeks! -.-
Even now I'm wearing my specs already =.=
EE.
WOOOOOOO I can't wait!

No comments: