Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day Five :(


A certificate each of us were given.

SMK BUD4ers :P
Ryan, Kadri, Joel, Aslene, Ai Pei, Jesslyn, Samantha.

This was at CinnAmon.

Octopia. My group had a last minute problem.
We ran out of batteries, so we changed batteries.
So everything became too hyper, we had to reprogram it and change the plan. Haiz.
The winner group were so lucky, they each had an ipod touch!!! o.o

This is Octobot. I feel like building and programming robots man. Haha!
I never knew I could even understand the programming at all! :D

I wanted to write a small letter to them but I was too tired the previous night. So I wrote it draftly on the feedback paper.

I enjoyed myself in this awesome IBM camp ;D

Alright, all the other pictures are on my Facebook. You can find the Facebook icon I created on the right side of my blog.

So. Day five.. I almost cried a few times, eyes full of tears.
So emotional.
Anyway, I appreciate every effort from IBMers who volunteered to hold such a great IBM camp this year. We WILL remember IBM for our life. :) Thanks so so much, we all love you!! :D
Miss you all!

5 of us got interviewed.
It reminds me of the time I got interviewed by 8TV for the Xing Kong OST thing. Haha!
Eh eh eh oh yea! And was on E-Pop magazine. Then that Go Green event, Skateline on The Star twice. Hahaha!
So the picture of 5 of us will be on paper. They chose by best feedback I think.
So yeah. I love IBM! I never knew IBM was so awesome. :D
Haiyo. So many things, I forgotten what to talk about already.
But anyway, I had a really fun time with the software. So cool.
I miss it.
Aih.
You know for the buffet, I was quite sien already. Hahaha. Plus, the oyster I ate had 2 baby hard shell crab. Spoil my appetite, hahaha ewww! Had to spit the crab -.- What the... hahah!
But they had tiramisu, awesome :D
Aih.
I seriously wanna work in IBM, I want a career suitable for me there. It's like so awesome to work there. I want to be at a creative side. Yeah. As I told them during interview, I like arts, and I like computer. So I hope to get a job that relates to them both. :D
Now is the time to slowly calm, after PMR, after IBM camp...
I'm still so happy and surprised how I got in for this awesome camp :D
Quite cool lah :P
Haih. I miss you all.
Back to school for now.
.......
Next up, Genting.
Wow. After PMR is seriously quite cool ah, can't even have time to settle down. Haha!
I haven't go full shopping yet.
Maybe I shouldn't. Hahaha.
Okay okay, till then :)

No comments: