Friday, October 16, 2009

Sprained My Leg! -.=

Hi people. If you do notice, I'm editing stuff in my blog.
Went Curve and Tesco this morning.
And when I came back, just suddenly... My right leg just started to hurt.
Increasing the pain until now -.-
I don't remember jumping or doing monkey stuff that would sprain my muscles.
Now I can't even walk T.T I hope I'll be fine by Monday man.. I don't wanna miss the camp!
A teacher called my mum this morning while we were walking in The Curve about IBM camp thing, I'm supposed to go One World Hotel to the Olive Room -.- No idea what's that :P And oh man -.- I'll be wearing school uniform -.-
Oh my gosh, long time no update blog with pictures!! Here they are! :D

Here is what I bought. They all cost me RM17.20

This plier is given to me by my dad, for my craft works. He said it was supposed to be for his hospital lab machine thing? Haha. He said, can't find it anywhere one, money can't buy! Hahaha.
The only thing about this plier is that it's tip has fine lines for grip, which I don't want it because it makes my wires have the lines when I press them -.- I need a flat plier man. I think he has it :P Ah yea, and I just created the 'handmade' with the wire I just bought :D

My lovies! I love to use CD marker because of it's sharp tip. My first one bought was the Artline one, still love it, but soon running out of ink..

Just love the design on my scissors.
This is what I do with my markers. Simply anything actually :P I use them for all sorts of things..
And the blue thing with love ferns thingy is my new cello tape dispenser :P Looked for a tape dispenser super long ago. Now I got it! :D Now wrapping is so much easier -.-

So that's my day today so far. I'm so gonna enjoy crafting man, it's like after PMR!! :D
Weee! I miss art!

No comments: