Saturday, October 17, 2009

Handmade Stickers!


My lil lovies! They're just so adorable! xD [Ruffey looks lala with the lollipop on his head -.-]


I spent my whole day doing these tiny lil stickers. Hard work man :)


It all started with me buying Kit Kats and I find it wasting to throw the big wrapping away. Hehe. The wrapper for wrapping 6 packs of Kit Kats one, not the small wrapper that wraps the chocolates la -.- So I made it into this tiny lil 'Kit Kat' :P


And out of those, I cut my finger with my sharp Toyo scissors T.T Ouch. The blood became jelly really quick man -.-


Well, I really admire my craft work :D It really looks way much better in real life man.
It'll be on sale at my blogshop SOON :) Do check out :D

Awh man, can't stop looking at it -.- I love them man. :D

No comments: